Monday, June 29, 2009

Quick mini recap from the Mustacheless Man

I shave my stache off this morning and I gotta say, I'm a bit depressed.

I did way too many of those Jager Bomb thingys and drank too many Buds way too early in the morning on the golf courses. 72 holes in 2 days takes it's toll.

First round - played well as I didn't crack my first beer until the 6th hole. I shot 74 going 2 under on the back as my inital buzz was in full effect.

Second round - shot 86. super drunk. I even tried (once again) to shot gun a beer and was (once again) unsuccessful. Dry heave on the 33rd hole of the day. LOL

Did I ever tell you that I can't burp?

Woke up on Saturday morning at 6am. The lack of sleep was comparable to a Vegas Trip. 12 homies with mustaches ripped it up for the cup for 72 holes. It was awesome.

Third round - 7:10 was the first time. shot 74 again. We were on the patio drinking and figuring out the final scramble teams by noon and were back on the course at 2:20.

Fourth round - I was teamed with the new guy. The rookie. The same rookie that took $20 off of me in three flips of the coin on Saturday night. Somewhere about the fourth hole of the tournament round I realized how much better I can play if I don't drink many (if not any) beers during a round. Noted.

Bryder was cut off and could not be served a drink at the bar. So we all had a shot in his honor. Bryder guarded that cup like it was his 16 month old son.

More later.

What a trip!!!

Pictures to follow once I meet up with Army. Anyone else that can send me pics to post would be appreciated.

Best Mustache: Nick

Winners of the Cup: Tuna and Dax.

I'm already thinking about next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment